It was a pretty good year for the stock market overall.
I traded two accounts with different position sizes last year and added three new algorithms in December. These are real trades (not simulated) and most of them were posted live and automatically to the blog and twitter. Some trades were not posted due to technical issues with the software or email server.
Here are a few stats.
- Position sizes in contracts:
- Algo A: 6-12
- Algo B: 12
- Algo C: 2
- Algo D: 12
- Algo E: 12
- Algo F: 4
- Minimum Required Margin Capital: $60,000
- Total Profit: $24,128.41
- Largest Monthly Loss: ($1757.02)
- Largest Monthly Gain: $6,329.02
- Position Size was 1 contract for all algos.
- Minimum Required Margin Capital: $5,000
- Total Profit: $3,250.77
- Largest Monthly Loss: ($310.76)
- Largest Monthly Gain: $951.10